Consultancy for Input Tax Credit to Co-operative Society


If the Society becomes liable to pay GST, it is allowed to take Input Tax Credit under Sec 16 (1) of CGST Act, as per the provisions of Act for taking input tax credit.

Housing Society is entitled to ITC in respect of taxes paid by them on capital goods (generators, water pumps, lawn furniture etc.), goods (taps, pipes, other sanitary/hardware fillings etc.) and on input services such as repair and maintenance services – Lift AMC, Housekeeping, Security, Fire AMC, Repairs & Maintenance, Contract staff, Accounting & Audit etc.

Society is liable to prepare and maintain proper books of accounts. It would also be liable to audit if the aggregate turnover exceeds the threshold limit of audit. Co-operative Society also requires to maintin proper Records of Supply & Expenses and preserving such records for 72 Month.

Ask To Expert
error: Content is protected !!