Broadly Audit Involve the Following
In-depth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding. Suggestions for improvement and strengthening. Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting policies and applicable accounting standards/IFRS. Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts. Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level. Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent recurrence. Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
Types of Audits We Conducts:
- Concurrent Audits.
- Revenue Audit of Banks.
- Companies Statutory Audit.
- Stock Audit.
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the I.T. Act, 1961.
- Audit under sections 80HHC, 80-IA of the I.T. Act, 1961.
- Branch Audits of Banks.
- Audit of PF Trusts
- Information System Audit.
- Internal Audits.
- Audit of Co-operative Socities.
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection Audit.
- FAFD Audit.
- Audit of Trust.
- Audit of the School.
- Audit of AOP.
- Audit of Co-operative Societies.
- Audit under the Co-operative Societies Act.
- Audit of NGO.
- Audit of CSR Activities.
- Expenditure Audit.
- Marketing Society Audit.
- Audit of Gram Seva Sahkari Samiti Limited.,
- Due Diligence Audit.