A preparation of detailed project is an import task for availing funding; NOC from the Statues and it relieves the burdens of the entrepreneurs so that he may give his concentration to the other aspects of implementation part of the project.The indegredants of project report are following
- Beginning: Project Introduction, Brief History of the Product, Properties, BIS (Bureau of Indian Standard) Specifications & Requirements, Uses & Applications.
- Market Survey: Present Market Position, Expected Future Demand, Statistics of Imports & Exports, Export Prospect, Names and Addresses of Existing Units (Present Manufactures).
- Plant & Machinery: List of Plant & Machineries, Miscellaneous Items and Accessories, Instruments, Laboratory Equipment's and Accessories, Plant Location, Electrification, Electric Load and Water, Maintenance, Suppliers / Manufacturers of Plant and Machineries.
- Raw Material: List of Raw Materials, Properties of Raw Materials, Availability of Raw Materials, Required Quality of Raw Materials, Cost / Rates of Raw Materials
- Manufacturing Techniques: Formulae Detailed Process of Manufacture, Flow Sheet Diagram.
- Personnel Requirements: Requirement of Staff & Labour, Personnel Management, Skilled & Unskilled Labour.
- Land & Building: Requirement of Land Area, Rates of the Land, Built up Area, Construction Schedule, Plant Layout
- Financial Aspects: Cost of Raw Materials, Cost of Land & Building, Cost of Plant & Machineries, Fixed Capital Investment, Working Capital, Project Cost, Capital Formation, Cost of Production, Profitability Analysis, Break Even Point, Cash Flow Statement for 5 to 10 Years, Depreciation Chart, Conclusion, Projected Balance Sheet, Land Man Ratio
Our expert team of Chartered Accounts work hard with you for preparation of detailed project report. While preparing detailed project report we also takes into consideration of applicable law of Central and state Government and Local Self Government.
Each detailed project reports cover all the aspects of business, from analysing the market, confirming availability of various necessities such as plant & machinery, raw materials to forecasting the financial requirements.
The scope of the report includes assessing market potential, negotiating with collaborators, investment decision making, corporate diversification planning etc. in a very planned manner by formulating detailed manufacturing techniques and forecasting financial aspects by estimating the cost of raw material, formulating the cash flow statement, projecting the balance sheet etc.