Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) is a credit linked subsidy programme administered by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India. We can provide best services for PMEGP loan in udaipur. Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC), is the nodal agency at national level for implementation of the scheme. At state level the scheme is implemented through KVIC, KVIB and District Industries center. Objective:-
- To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of self employment ventures.
- To provide continuous and sustainable employment to a large segment of traditional and prospective artisans and unemployed youth, so as to help arrest migration of rural youth to urban areas. Scope
- The scheme is applicable to all viable (technically as well as economically) projects in rural as well as urban areas, under Micro enterprises sector.
- The maximum cost of the project admissible under manufacturing sector is Rs.25 lakhs and business/services sector is RS.10 lakhs.
- Only one person from family is eligible for obtaining financial assistance under the scheme.
- Assistance under the Scheme is available only for new projects.
- The assistance under the scheme will not be available to activities indicated in the negative list under the scheme.