Cooperative Society Registration
Cooperative society means a society which can be formed only with a cooperation of group of people. For the registration of literary, scientific, charitable and certain other societies and for improving the legal condition of societies established for the promotion of literature, science or the fine arts or for the diffusion of useful knowledge or for the diffusion of political education or for charitable purposes in the state of Rajasthan The Rajasthan State Cooperative Society Act., 2001 was enacted. For Registration of Cooperative Society in Udaipur under the Act, minimum 15 members are required who should be from different families. We at SKN/CA ON NET can provide best online services for Cooperative Society registration in Udaipur.
- Photograph passport size of Founder/Managing Committee members
- Copy of PAN of Founder/Managing Committee members
- Copy of address proof like Aadhar card etc of Founder/Managing Committee members
- Address of proposed Shop/office to be used as registered address of the NGO
- Copy of light bill of such shop/office proposed for registered address of the Society
- Copy of ownership document of such Shop/office as proposed for registered address of the Society (if owned)
- Copy of Rent Agreement of such shop/office proposed for registered address of the Society (if rented)
- List of proposed names of NGO 9) List of proposed object of Society.