Copyright registration is a right provided to the authors to protect their original work being stolen or duplicated and gives you a confirmed legal right over your creation. It gives the individual owner with the package of rights like the right of reproduction, right of translation, etc. By law, copyright is the legal right entitled to creators of literary, dramatics, music, and artistic work and producers of films and recordings. When a proprietor registers for a Copyright, it gives him an exclusive right to reproduce, replicate, and distribute the work. Further, he can grant authority to some other entity for the same purpose. Register for copyright because it makes you communicate to the public, reproduce rights, and adapt & translate the works. We can provide best services for copyright registration in Udaipur.
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant
- Name, address and nationality of the author of the work
- Nature of applicant’s interest in the copyright i.e. OWNER / LICENSEE etc.
- Title of the work
- A declaration signed by the author (if different from the applicant)
- Language of the work
- Whether the work is published or unpublished
- If the work is published, year and country of first publication and name, address and nationality of the publisher
- Year and countries of subsequent publications, if any
- Name, address and nationality of any other person authorized to assign or license the rights in the copyright
- Power of attorney for the firm
- Six hard copies of the work and three soft copies
- (For computer programs – 3 copies of the program on CD ROMs.)