FCRA stands for Foreign Contribution Regulation Act that governs and regulated foreign contributions occurring within India. FCRA Registration Certificate issued by the government authority is a mandatory obligation to acquire or receive any foreign contribution or foreign grants by any registered trust, society, institution, association, and NGOs. The primary objective of FCRA registration is to legalize the receipt of any foreign contribution by domestic entities and for ensuring the proper utilization of such funds for the specified objective. FCRA, 2010 has been enacted by the Parliament to consolidate the law to regulate the acceptance and utilization of foreign contribution or foreign hospitality by certain individuals or associations or companies and to prohibit acceptance and utilization of foreign contribution or foreign hospitality for any activities detrimental to national interest and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. We at caonnet can provide you best services for FCRA registration in Udaipur.
- Original PAN Card of Trust/Samiti/NGO’s/ Sec-8 Company
- Original Trust’s Deed/MOA/AOA
- Original Registration Certificate registered under any Charitable Act/any other Act,
- Registered Office Address proof:- Self-owned property – Copy of electricity bill, landline bill, water bill, municipal khata copy, property tax receipt, Rented property – Rent agreement
- Registration under NITI AYOG-NGO Darpan & Unique Id Number
- Details of all Bank Accounts & Statements
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card & Passport size photograph of the Governing Body Members/Trustees/Directors,
- Annual progress report of Charitable Activities conducted by your Trust/Samiti/NGO’s/Sec-8 Company
- Audited Financial Statement, Audit Report & ITR (if any), since inception or last-3 years
- Any other document or Affidavit / Undertaking, if extra information is demanded by the FCRA Officers for clarification/verification.
- Details of old 80G & 12AA Certificate Granted/ Cancelled/ Rejected /Expired (If Any)