IImport & Export Code is to be obtained by the business entity for import into or export from India. Import & Export Code is popularly known as IEC number. Import & Export Code is issued by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). IEC is a 10 digit unique number. IEC registration certificate is mandatory for business who are involved into import and export. Hence, before initiating an import of goods into India, an importer must ensure that the importing entity has GST registration and IE code – both of which are required to clear customs. We can deliver expert services for allotment of IEC code In Udaipur
- Photo of Owner (Passport size photograph)
- Scanned copy of PAN (Front and back page) card of the Proprietor.
- Scanned copy of Passport (first & last page)/Voter’s Card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card.
- Address proof of the Head Office and all the existing branches — Electricity/telephone bill or Rent/lease agreement, or sales deed in case of a self-owned premise.
- Bank Certificate in prescribed format or Cancelled Cheque bearing pre-printed name of the applicant and A/C No