Provident Fund (PF) can be defined as employee benefits scheme prescribed by Government of India which provides facilities to the employees of an organization with regard to medical assistance, retirement, education of children, insurance support and housing. It is created with the purpose to provide financial security and stability to employees. We at caonnet or SKN can provide best services for provident fund registration in Udaipur.
- Digital Signature of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- Aadhar Card of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- PAN Card of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement of Entity
- PAN Card of entity
- Electricity Bill of the Registered Office (not older than 2 months)
- Shop and establishment Certificate/GST Certificate/License issued by the Government for factory