A Public Limited Company commonly abbreviated as PLC, is a type of Limited Liability Company that offers shares to general public. Incorporation of public limited company in Udaipur is governed by the Companies Act, 2013. Unlike a private limited company, it is mandatory to sell shares in the public domain or certain group of people. The stock provided by PLC can be acquired by anyone via Initial Public Offering (IPO) or by stock market trading. Incorporation of Public Limited Company in rajasthan and India is not a tuff task. We can provide expert services for registration of Public Limited Company in Udaipur.
- Photograph passport size of directors/subscribers
- PAN of directors/subscribers
- Address proof like Aadhar card etc of directors/subscribers
- Address of proposed Shop/office to be used as registered address of the company
- Light bill of such proposed for registered address of the company (such shop/office)
- Ownership document of such Shop/office as proposed for registered address of the company (if owned)
- Rent agreement of such shop/office proposed for registered address of the company (if rented) 8) List of objects and product/services in which you want to deal.
- 2 or 3 proposed name of the company
- DIN & DSC (if already taken)
- Email Id and Mobile no of directors/subscribers.
- Last 6 months bank account statement of director/subscribers