The Shops and Establishment Act, along with the Shop registration in udaipur, are monitored by the Labour Department. This is a basic form of registration to commecnce any trade, business, or profession in udaipur. It regulates the working of commercial establishments, as well as societies, charitable trusts, printing establishments, educational institutions run for gain and premises in which banking, insurance, stock or share brokerages etc.
- Photograph passport size of Trustees/Founder
- PAN of Trustees/Founder
- Address proof like Aadhar card etc of Trustees/Founder
- Address of proposed Shop/office to be used as registered address of the trust
- Light bill of such shop/office proposed for registered address of the trust
- Ownership document of such Shop/office as proposed for registered address of the trust (if owned))
- Rent Agreement of such shop/office proposed for registered address of the trust (if rented)
- List of proposed names of trust
- List of proposed object of trust.
- Bylaws (if already prepared)