The concept of TDS was introduced by the Govt of India with an aim to collect tax from the very source of income. In this system, a person (deductor) who is liable to make payment of specified nature to any other person (deductee) shall deduct tax at source and remit the same into the account of the Central Government. The deductee from whose income tax has been deducted at source would be entitled to get credit of the amount so deducted on the basis of Form 26AS or TDS certificate issued by the deductor.
Our Services Includes
- Advice for matters related to compliance of TDS/TCS.
- Obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN).
- Periodic review of TDS/ Withholding Tax compliance.
- Computation of monthly TDS.
- Monthly reconciliation of TDS due and deposited.
- Monthly deposit of TDS electronicallyor manually.
- Issue of monthly/annual TDS certificates.
- Filing of quarterly E-TDS or manual returns.
- Filing of correction statements.
- TDS assessment.