School Registration Consultants


S K Nagda & Company, Chartered Accountants in Udaipur Rajasthan India provide an expert consultancy for school registration. However, anybody can start a school by getting necessary permissions from the state education department. After the school is opened you can apply for affiliation which requires information about your school operation.

For Affiliation of school many options are available like:-
  1. State Board:-State Government Recognized Board,
  2. CBSE:-Central Board of Secondary Education,
  3. CBSEI:-CBSE-International,
  4. ICSE:-Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE),
  5. IB:-International Baccalaureate
  6. IGCSE:-International General Certificate of Secondary Education / Cambridge University etc.
Ask To Expert
error: Content is protected !!