Pre Finance stage
Identificaion of Project Plan :- This process includes identifying the strategic plan of the project and analysing whether it is possible or no. In order to ensure that the project plan is in line with the goals of the financial servies company, it is crucial for the lender to perform at this step.
Recognising and minimising the Risk: - Risk management is one of the key steps that should be focused on before the project financing venture begins. Before investing, the lender has every right to check if the project has enough available resources to avoid any future risk.
Checking project feasibility:- Before a lender decides to invest on a project, it is important to check if the concerned project is financially and technical feasible
For Expert Consultancy
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)