ESI is governed under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employee's State Insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. ESI Registration is mandatory for every factory and specified establishments who have 10 or more permanent employees and wages of such employees are less than Rs. 21,000/- per month. The leading CA in Udaipur Rajsthan provides best service for ESIC registration.
- Registration Certificate of Firm/Company like Certificate of Incorporation, GST Registration, Shop Act Registration etc.
- Certificate of Registration in case of Company and Partnership deed in case of a Partnership
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the Company (In case of company)
- List of all the employees working in the Establishment
- Appointment letter of employee
- PAN Card of the Business Entity as well as all the employees working under the entity
- Aadhar Card of Proprietor/Authorised Signatory and all the employees working under the entity
- Compensation details of all the employees
- Cancelled cheque of the Bank Account of the Company
- List of Directors of the Company
- List of the Shareholders of the Company
- Register containing the attendance of the employees