The Importer -Exporter Code (IEC) is a key business identification number which is mandatory for Exports or Imports. No person shall make any import or export except under an IEC Number granted by the DGFT. In case of import or export of services or technology, the IEC shall be required only when the service or technology provider is taking benefits under the Foreign Trade Policy or is dealing with specified services or technologies. The nature of the firm obtaining an IEC may be any of the follows- "Proprietorship, Partnership, LLP, Limited Company, Trust, HUF and Society." Consequent upon introduction of GST, IEC number is the same as the PAN of the firm. The IEC would be separately issued by DGFT. We at caonnet or SKN can provide best services for registration of Importer -Exporter Code in Udaipur.
- Photo of Owner (Passport size photograph)
- Scanned copy of PAN (Front and back page) card of the Proprietor
- Scanned copy of Passport (first & last page)/Voter’s Card/ Driving License/Aadhar Card
- Address proof of the Head Office and all the existing branches — Electricity/Telephone bill or Rent/Lease Agreement, or Sales Deed in case of a self-owned premise
- Bank Certificate in prescribed format or Cancelled Cheque bearing pre-printed name of the applicant and A/C Number